Today’s world is highly competitive and bent on technology. We are all busy with our work and family life, and it is difficult solve them all by yourself. This is why you need help from 123.hp.com/setup or . read more
123.hp.com/setup Printer Wireless Troubleshooting
Solve networking problem
If you encounter network connection issues, then you will have to check the network configuration or follow the steps to print a wireless test report to diagnose the network connection issues.
How to check network configuration or print wireless test report?
- Click on the Wireless icon on your HP printer’s home screen.
- Now, scroll through the options and choose Settings.
- Use the down arrow to look at the options.
- From the list of options available, select Display Network Configuration or Print Wireless Test Report.
When your HP printer does not maintain wireless connection,
You must have successfully connected your HP printer to a working wireless network. But, your printer continues to lose its connection on your wireless network.
How to connect the HP printer to your Mac?
- Click on Setup and the select Network or Wireless menu.
- From the list of options available, tap on Wireless Setup Wizard.
- The list of wireless networks will be available on screen. Choose the one which you want to use.
- When asked, enter the WEP password of the network key of the wireless connection.
- Your printer will be connected to the wireless network soon. After it gets connected, print a test report to see if the printer works fine.
- Also, it is not needed to install the MAC printer driver separately. It gets installed automatically when you update the Apple device software.
- Now, connect your HP printer and your Apple device with the use of an USB connection.
- Connect other devices to the Internet through wired or wireless connection.
- Go to the Menu option in the Apple device and touch software update. Otherwise, choose About this Mac and then select Software updates.
- Now, choose Install.
How to select your printer on your MAC?
- Open the Apple menu and choose System Preferences.
- Go to the Hardware tab and then choose Print and Fax.
When your HP printer is listed,
- Roll your pointer on (-) minus sign and remove the printer. Now, click on the (+) sign and Add a new printer.
- Choose the printer name when it appears on screen.
- Now, click on OK to continue.
We are the third party 123hphelp.ca internet service provider who provides customers with technical and troubleshooting assistance for the hardware and software problems. All the trademarks and images that are mentioned on the website are only for the information to the users. We disclaim that any ownership or rights to any third parties unless stated. Download any driver file or user guide manual from the website link 123.hp.com or 123.hp.com/setup or mention the specific model no. eg. ”Envy4500”.