https://www.123hphelp.ca/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/envy5540.png 356 474 admin https://www.123hphelp.ca/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/123hphelp-logo-300x107.png admin2016-11-11 06:58:352016-11-11 06:58:35HP Cloud Print Setup
- A properly functioning computer with Chrome, Linus, OS C v10.7 or later, Windows XP or later or Chromebook
- Google Chrome browser
- Google account
- Google Cloud Print Ready printer that is connected to the same network as your device.
Steps to follow:
- Switch on your printer.
- Sign into your Google account after opening the Chrome browser.
- Select the Chrome menu icon and then choose Settings from the menu.
- Under the Settings window, choose Show Advanced Settings from the list of options available.
- Select Google Cloud Print and then choose Manage button.