UNBOXING HP Envy 4520 e-All-in-One Printer PRINTER
NOTE: While installing the printer software in the printer, make sure that your computer and the printer is connected to a network connection. It can either be wireless, or wired or USB connection.
- Un-box your newly bought wire-less printer from its packaging.
- Connect the wires at their appropriate place.
- Now, switch on the HP printer by pressing the Power button.
- The LCD screen with several buttons and icons is the control panel of your HP printer.
- Install the ink cartridges by unpacking from the package.
- Remove the protective tape on the ink cartridge.
- Slowly, insert the ink cartridge into its place according to the color code. Push it in until it locks into place.
- Go to 123.hp.com to download the needed software and drivers for your Wireless printer.
- You can also install the software from the CD that came with the printer. Insert the CD into the drive and follow the on-screen instructions.
- After completing the process, save the settings and click Close to complete.