123 HP ENVY 7640 WIRELESS INSTALLATION
With the use of HP wireless direct, users can print wirelessly from a smartphone, tablet, computer or other wireless-enabled devices – without even connecting to an existing wireless network.
You can manage the wireless connection to your HP Envy 7640 printer by using the Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Download the latest printer driver for your HP Envy 7640 Printer from 123.hp.com/envy7640 or 123.hp.com/setup 7640.
- Press the Wireless icon on the printer’s control panel.
- Click the button that is next to the print settings.
- Click OK by scrolling the Wireless Setup Wizard. Now, the wizard searches the list of available networks.
- Check if the name of your network is available. If not, users can enter the network manually.
- Scroll to entering New Network Name and then click OK.
- Enter the name and then press OK.
- When asked, mention the WEP or WPA key.
- Click OK to confirm. Now, the printer attempts to connect to the network.