https://www.123hphelp.ca/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/HP-OfficeJet-Pro-6968.png 430 573 admin https://www.123hphelp.ca/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/123hphelp-logo-300x107.png admin2017-06-25 18:28:012017-06-26 08:33:18How to connect HP OJPro6968 printer to mac?
- Click on Setup and the select Network or Wireless menu.
- From the list of options available, tap on Wireless Setup Wizard.
- The list of wireless networks will be available on the screen. Choose the one which you want to use.
- When asked, enter the WEP password of the network key of the wireless connection.
- Your printer will be connected to the wireless network soon. After it gets connected, print a test report to see if the printer works fine.
- Also, it is not needed to install the MAC printer driver separately. It gets installed automatically when you update the Apple device software.
- Now, connect your HP printer and your Apple device with the use of an USB connection.
- Connect other devices to the Internet through wired or wireless connection.
- Go to the Menu option in the Apple device and touch software update. Otherwise, choose About this Mac and then select Software updates.
- Now, choose Install.
How to select your printer on your MAC?
- Open the Apple menu and choose System Preferences.
- Go to the Hardware tab and then choose Print and Fax.
When your HP printer is listed,
- Roll your pointer on (-) minus sign and remove the printer. Now, click on the (+) sign and Add a new printer.
- Choose the printer name when it appears on the screen.
- Now, click on OK to continue.
When your HP printer is not listed,
- Roll your mouse pointer near (+) sign and then click on Add Printer or Scanner.
- Choose any one of the options when the printer names appear.
- Click on Continue option.
- On the Print Using box, choose the printers name.
- Now, download and install the Apple printer software.