- Click on Setup and the select Network or Wireless menu.
- From the list of options available, tap on Wireless Setup Wizard.
- The list of wireless networks will be available on screen. Choose the one which you want to use.
- When asked, enter the WEP password of the network key of the wireless connection.
- Your printer will be connected to the wireless network soon. After it gets connected, print a test report to see if the printer works fine.
- Also, it is not needed to install the MAC printer driver separately. It gets installed automatically when you update the Apple device software.
- Now, connect your HP printer and your Apple device with the use of an USB connection.
- Connect other devices to the Internet through wired or wireless connection.
- Go to the Menu option in the Apple device and touch software update. Otherwise, choose About this Mac and then select Software updates.
- Now, choose Install.
How to select your printer on your MAC?
- Open the Apple menu and choose System Preferences.
- Go to the Hardware tab and then choose Print and Fax.
When your HP printer is listed,
- Roll your pointer on (-) minus sign and remove the printer. Now, click on the (+) sign and Add a new printer.
- Choose the printer name when it appears on screen.
- Now, click on OK to continue.