- A wireless 802.11/b/g/n network which includes WPS enabled access point or router.
- A computer or laptop with wireless network connection or NIC (network interface card).
- Your computer or laptop should be connected to the wireless network in which the printer is connected.
PUSH BUTTON METHOD (PBS)
- Press and hold the Wireless button on the print for a couple of seconds to start the WPS button. Now, the wireless light starts blinking.
- Now, press the WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) button on your router.
- The printer will take a couple of minutes to establish the wireless connection.
- On the control panel, press the Wireless button to view the men.
- If you see the printer in error state, or performing a task , wait until the printer finishes the tak and then press the Wireless button.
- From the printer’s control panel display screen, choose Settings.
- Now, touch Wi-Fi Protected Setup from the list of options available.
- If you have a Push button on the wireless router, then clck Push Button and then follow the instructions.
- If not, choose PIN and then follow the prompts displayed on-screen.