123 HP Ojpro 9025 Driver Installation
One can directly install the driver from our support site or CD/DVD provided with the HP printer. It all depends on your convenience. Our support site will have procedures for both methods. Select the model number of the printer in the search box and download the printer driver.
123 HP Ojpro 9025 Ink Cartridge Installation
Pop out existing ink cartridge from the slot gently, if you have installed already. Push the ink cartridge inside the respected slots. You will hear the click when it has fixed properly.
Ink Cartridge Installation
- Unlock the ink cartridge door and lift the top. You have to place the ink cartridges under the center lid.
- Slide the door to view the ink cartridge slots. Lift the top lid to place the new ink cartridges.
- If you have the ink cartridges already installed on it, remove the one ones.
- To remove, track these guidelines. Gently, knock it from its position to remove it.
- After removing the old ones, clean the place with a lint-free cloth.
- Take the new ink cartridges from the cover and pop it in one by one.
- Avoid touching copper colored area and ink nozzles while placing the ink cartridges in the slots.
- Based on the ink number, place it in the right slots.
- Close the cartridge door and slide back into the position.
- Align the black ink cartridges on the right side and color cartridges on the left side.
- Maintain the best daily practice for the best quality prints. Before every print job, make sure you have enough ink and paper in the slot.
- Align the ink cartridge using the HP Solution Center. HP Solution Center is the place where you can align the ink cartridges.