https://www.123hphelp.ca/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/windows8_0.png 408 484 admin https://www.123hphelp.ca/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/123hphelp-logo-300x107.png admin2016-10-31 04:02:502016-10-31 04:03:27How to Connect HP Printer to Windows?
- Click on the Start button on your desktop screen.
- On the search menu bar, type ‘Add Printer’.
- A new dialog box appears and asks which type of printer you want to install.
- Select Add a network wireless or Bluetooth printer.
- Select ‘Use an existing port’ and click Next.
- If you have selected USB connection, then choose Add a local printer.
- From the list of options available, choose the printer name and then click Next.
- A new dialog box opens asking you to install the printer driver.
- Go to the Windows update tab and then tap on HP or Hewlett Packard.