How to print from iPhone using an HP Envy Photo 7155 printer?
We had earlier spoke about printing through the AirPrint software. Users can print photos, documents, emails or any web pages from their iPhone with any built-in software solution for iOS devices.
- Before starting the print job, ensure that the wireless icon is switched on and your 123 HP ENVY PHOTO 7155 is connected to a wireless connection network.
- Open the Wi-Fi settings on your iPhone and check whether you are connected to the same wireless network connection as that of your Photo printer.
- It is to be noted that AiPrint does not have the capability to support public wireless networks like cellular data connections (3G or 4G), Bluetooth and hotspots.
- Go to the App store and download any one of the compatible printing app on your iPhone. Now, the app.
- Click on the app’s share button and find the print icon.
- Come to the home screen and then open the document, photo, email or web page you would wish to print and then choose the Share icon. (Otherwise, you click on Menu and then touch the Print option.)
- After selecting the particular file, tap on Print option.
- You will be navigated to the Printer Options menu where you will have to select a printer.
- Select the printer you want to use.
- Change any print settings, specify the number of copies to be printed and then tap on Print option to get the print job done.
When the printer completes the process of printing, the documents or photos can be viewed by double-clicking on the Home button of your iPhone. Go to the Print Center and choose the document which was printed recently.